DJ WAFFLES

DJ WAFFLES
THE NUMBER 1 INDEPENDENT DJ

Monday, June 30, 2014

XXL TOP 12 HOW YOU FEEL

The Dirty Dozen...I really feel this was a great cover in ways. I also think some artist were missing. Young Thugg more so for the grind and his campaign. Since August Alsina made it as a singer I can name a few that can fit in these slots. Mishon, K Camp, Syari Da Kid, Mack Wilds, King Louie and Cassie Veggies just to name a few more. These artist are on this cover due to the way they have stepped to the game whether it be social media, label representation just going hard and building their fan base. These guys have some tough records on charts and on mixtapes all over the world. I'm sure it wasn't easy to pic these artist. I'm sure these guys are here to stay. They all have their own lanes. Especially where they reside at. Georgia is totally different fro L.A. Chicago is different from New Orleans. We can sit and pick apart the big records these artist have released. You just have to cross into the lane that tier music is made. Some underground, some hip hop, trap music or maybe conscious  rap. At the end of the day they have put in the work . Will you be here in the years to come?

Artist continue to grind hard..for advice email me and I will help as much as I can!! Syrupontop@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

#LLKAYO GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

#LLKAYO GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
BRICK SQUAD YNS