DJ WAFFLES

DJ WAFFLES
THE NUMBER 1 INDEPENDENT DJ

Friday, June 13, 2014

LONG LIVE KAYO #NORIP

As a blogger I take this pledge to not reckless internet post. Kayo Redd was a great friend to me and Debra Antney founder of this positive movement is a mentor to me. I hope that all my readers take the time to take this pledge. Social media has hurt so many people in this world. We have to take a stand and try to stop this virus of negativity. We can do this one day at a time. You can start by taking the pledge at www.nopledgerip.com. TAKE THE PLEDGE

I PLEDGE TO HOLD THE TRUTH IN HIGH REGARD. I PLEDGE TO ABSTAIN FROM AIMLESS GOSSIP AND RUMORS THAT ARE RECKLESSLY HARMFUL AND HURTFUL TO OTHERS. I PLEDGE TO DO MY PART AND HELP PUT A STOP TO RECKLESS INTERNET POSTING.


Please take the pledge and take it serious....you can save a life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#LLKAYO GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

#LLKAYO GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
BRICK SQUAD YNS