DJ WAFFLES

DJ WAFFLES
THE NUMBER 1 INDEPENDENT DJ

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Syrup On The Track Week 1

As a DJ and public figure for music you have to take the time to really listen to records.  It's my job to let the world hear the best coming from my platform. No matter if its from radio, magazines or me just blogging.  I know that my opinion matters.  I don't break records for cool points.  A lot of camps have a lot of yes men on their team. DJ Waffles can only keep it 100!! So here is my new 5 records I got a chance to listen to.  Make sure you take a chance to check out these artist. There will be artist music that I will critique on this blog. So make sure you submit to be highlighted on this site.

It was positive week for my ears!! I was sent some pretty dope music. I received some heat from up top 50/50 Chips. This guy is on the rise with his freestyles and his new single " I GOT JUICE " its gaining a major buzz. Then you have Dream Chasers first lady Lee Mazin with " She Got It " which has a California vibe. Her just due is near!! We also have another female artist Zoey Clark who just drop a amazing record with Fetty Waup for her latest single " High" . As a DJ you can fit this in you mix. This record with the right promo will work. I also got a chance to check out a dope R& B group by the name of  Mullage. These guys are really talented and have been grinding for a minute. I got a chance to review their single " Dope " featuring Atlanta's own Scotty ATL for this song. When I heard it I was shocked. These guys are stepping their game up this time around. I love ill content!! My job is to keep it real with you guys!! If its not up to par...I have to tell you. But 1 thing for sure I will tell you how to improve. It might cost a trip to my favorite restaurant...nah just kidding.. I got to put syrup on the track!!

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

#LLKAYO GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

#LLKAYO GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
BRICK SQUAD YNS