DJ WAFFLES

DJ WAFFLES
THE NUMBER 1 INDEPENDENT DJ

Monday, October 27, 2014

Balling4Boobs Event 2 CHainz Vs R Kelly

R. Kelly


Balling 4 Boobs was one of the best event I hosted this year. The people involved did a wonderful job. The line up was amazing. The R&B group Bliss was set to sing the National Anthem. I was honored to be the official  Pink Carpet Pep Rally host. Now you guys know me.. I interviewed everyone involved from athletes, performers, sponsors and vendors.

First interview was a group of R & B sensations. Singers RL, Q Parker of the group 112 and Wingo of Jagged Edge. These guys are hilarious. Especially after I said RL name was Teddy Riley. They came out to support a great cause and it was dear to their heart. Q has family who suffered from Breast Cancer. So it was great to see the guys come out. Stay tuned  to these men they are starting a group. 2015 get ready.

Amongst other interviews were Jerrika Karlae Swim Wear Designer and girlfriend of Young Thug. This interview was funny. I got her to spill the beans in front of all the camera. She was proud of her new found relationship. I also got a chance to interview Shawty Lo, Bobby Valentino
Case, King Rivers, Veronica V, Hot Sauce, Final Draft, Creme De La Creme, Wingo,
Coffee with Monica, King Roscoe, Havok Jones, Super Bowl Champ Eric Matthews, Court Kingz, Karlie Redd, Reec, Kecia J plus more. It was fun,crazy and long. But I will do it for days for a cause like Breast Cancer. I love to support events that bring together people. Plus it shed light on something that is serious in our community.


Lets get to the juice you guys want to know who won the game right??? R Kelly Team or 2 Chainz?..Man we was in Atlanta so you would think the "A" WOULD REGULATE..Man R.Kelly and Chicago came in and put in work! Kelly was shooting from all over. He was pulling up from just about half court. He has an akward form
but they were dropping. 2 Chainz had the popular vote. He just couldn't lead his pack to a win. All in all it was a great game. To see the crowd that came out to support was the highlight. Stay tuned for the videos coming.

 Special Shout Out to Janet Jackson, MeMe House of PR, Danny Digital, Be 100radio, Hip Hop Weekly, ItsTheWinnersDotCom,Hot 107.9, Atl Wood, Karma Bistro, My Heart Ent, Beautiful Textures, Nina J and Spicer Foundation, Boss Lady Inc, BE Magazine, Pay USA also all media outlets that contributed to marvelous evening.
,

2 Chainz, RL
Shawty Lo

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pics and looked to be a very successful event! As always #Salute to my Dj "Waffles". I'm dealing with an unfortunate health issue and really wish I could've been there to help 2chainz bring home the victory and support my dude DjWaffles. I see a lot of "Celebz" attended and that should bring more awareness to our community! Well done ATL!!! #GHETTOCELEBZ

    ReplyDelete

#LLKAYO GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

#LLKAYO GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
BRICK SQUAD YNS