DJ WAFFLES

DJ WAFFLES
THE NUMBER 1 INDEPENDENT DJ

Friday, September 26, 2014

#BETWEEKEND RECAP HIP HOP WEEKLY ALL ACCESS

HIP HOP WEEKLY ALL ACCESS RECAP!!
I have the best week ever. I interviewed some of the best artist and entertainers in the music game. I was graced by so much talent. I think the highlight was my interview with Debra Antney. She is one of the most influential people in the music industry. Ms Antney spoke on her NO R.I.P movement which is spreading all over the world. Due to the passing of her youngest son Kayo Redd. I took the No R.I.P pledge just as you should www.pledgenorip.com . Ms Antney was full of fun make sure you guys keep up with her. I got the exclusive that 2015 is going to be epic!!

I spoke with Rocko, Big Gip, Cash Out, Yoo Gotti, Loaded Lux,  plus more make sure you go to Check out ....this------Tap This Link For Footage

No comments:

Post a Comment

#LLKAYO GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

#LLKAYO GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
BRICK SQUAD YNS