DJ WAFFLES

DJ WAFFLES
THE NUMBER 1 INDEPENDENT DJ

Monday, May 26, 2014

TreeCeeLee "Door Mat"


TreeCeeLee spell it just like that!! This talented female singer has a soft voice an a soulful debut Ep.  Titled "Me and Uncle Charles". I love the song "Door Mat" feat Charles Wright. The picture was painted so vividly on this track. The setting was in sync with her words. This cd is one of those you take on long trips and think to as you pass trees. Even tough its only 5 tracks its a great grab for the listeners. I think she has star quality. Once the majors get a whiff of her. Right now she is an independent artist signed to Ms , B Records based in Miami. "Your Love" is some love music if I  Dusse so myself. Guys check her out!! I think she is going to have a promising career also. She might be the hoods Sade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#LLKAYO GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

#LLKAYO GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
BRICK SQUAD YNS